Payac is now seeking to appoint an Implementation Lead to assume responsibility for the onboarding of new clients wishing to avail of Payac’s new SEPA Instant payments solution.
- Working with all functions to develop, build and market the SEPA Instant payments initiative.
- Own product governance framework including pipeline, delivery, milestones, scope change etc.
- Working with functional partners to develop new features and tools.
- Work with the Company’s Third-Party Service Providers to ensure that project deadlines are met;
- Assist with account opening and getting supporting documentation in place for Third Party Service Providers.
- Work closely with the existing SEPA Payments Team to deliver an excellent customer service experience for both Credit Unions and members.
The successful candidate should ideally have the following attributes:
- Third level qualification, preferably in business, finance or marketing or related disciplines.
- Prior experience in managing complex projects.
- 5+ Years’ experience in financial services with proven track record and understanding of Payments.
- Understanding of and experience working with Credit Unions is desirable.
- Experience in managing payment products is desirable.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of the current regulatory and market developments impacting the payments industry.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently within a team environment.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet above criteria will be considered.
- Experience of Correspondent Banking KYB requirements an advantage.
- Ability to work with initiative and as part of an agile team.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Occasional travel throughout Ireland required and work outside standard working hours.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly outlining the role they are applying for. Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 19th January 2024. Applications will not be accepted after this date and time.