Job Description – Payment Support Executive
Payac is now seeking to appoint a Payments support officer to assist Credit Unions with SEPA payment-related queries.
- Support Credit Unions with SEPA payment queries received via phone or email.
- Respond to operational and payment queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that query management logs are updated and assist in the preparation of reporting.
- Work closely with the existing SEPA Payments team to deliver an excellent customer service experience for both Credit Unions and members.
The successful candidate should ideally have the following attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a team or on own initiative.
- A strong background in customer service and proven ability to quickly manage and deal with customer queries.
- Ability to deliver clear and concise messaging.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- A good knowledge of payments systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with initiative and as part of an agile team.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Occasional travel throughout Ireland required and work outside standard working hours.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly outlining the role they are applying for. Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 19th January 2024. Applications will not be accepted after this date and time.