Job Description – Customer Services Agent
Payac is seeking to appoint a Customer Service Agent to deal with payment-related queries.
- Provide front line customer support and query management to Credit Unions and their members in relation to payments.
- Resolve customer enquiries, concerns, or complaints in a professional and understanding manner, ensuring the needs of the members and the credit union are met.
- Take ownership over payment investigations
- Ensure core system information is updated when required.
- Ensure procedures and guidelines are followed and documentation is completed properly.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all Payac products and services and relevant polices and legislation by completing product knowledge and other assigned training courses relevant to the role.
- Provide back-up and support to the Operations teams where required.
- Manage any escalations to ensure a swift and client centric resolution.
- Support colleagues on specific payment related projects.
The successful candidate should ideally have the following attributes:
- Minimum of two years` work experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in a customer focused environment, producing accurate work within tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with initiative and as part of an agile team.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com, clearly outlining the role they are applying for. Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 19th January 2024. Applications will not be accepted after this date and time.